WWII Decals

Hellpig

Hi! 

I did a search but could not find a post covering this (would not surpise me if there is though) but... Is there any company that provides decals for WWII soldiers in the scale of 1/32? I saw one that did some great decals in a youtube video, can't remember their name now, but they had closed shop and gone out of business. So they had decals for shoulder boards, helmets, stuff like the german eagle for the brest decoration on the german uniform etc.

best regards

Magnus

17 hours ago, Hellpig said:

Hi! 

I did a search but could not find a post covering this (would not surpise me if there is though) but... Is there any company that provides decals for WWII soldiers in the scale of 1/32? I saw one that did some great decals in a youtube video, can't remember their name now, but they had closed shop and gone out of business. So they had decals for shoulder boards, helmets, stuff like the german eagle for the brest decoration on the german uniform etc.

best regards

Magnus

I think you're meaning Archer Dry Transfers, and yes. the guy who ran the business retired but Historex Agents in the UK still have them available.

They're dry decals but can be converted to the more usual wet type by using Wet Medium Paper.

Here's a link to them. Most sets are for AFV's but if you scroll down toward the bottom of the link you'll see several sets that are suitable for 1:35/1:32 figures.

https://www.historexagents.com/index.php#product-gallery

• Like 1