A few questions, sorry if repeat.

Jbourne124

I was wondering if anyone here has used zoomonmodels parts and can speak to the quality, and if anyone has used USCP and can also speak on their behalf, I’m really interested in a set of resin wheels that uscp carries and for zoomon I just want to know more about how long it takes to get their products and if they are quality, any advice will be helpful thank you.

I got a set of USCP wheels and it looks fantastic and  I  only heard good comments on their products so far.

From ZoomOn I bought some of their exhausts,  they also look great and are machined out of metal. 

Marco F 

• Like 2

Thank you gents, USCP had a very specific set of wheels (BBS LM 18”) that I could not find other than some really expensive albeit outdated fujimi wheels, that I just couldn’t bring myself to accept, so I pulled the trigger. I’ll post a picture of them once this whole thing is over, again thank you for your personal reviews

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Reina

Here are those wheels in question, thank you to USCP for the quick turn around, considering the circumstances, I looked around quite a bit but, the bbs lm in 18” just seems to be an odd wheel/size combo. I will refinish the lips after stripping the Molotow off, my pens have given me nothing but trouble, anyone know a good solution for chrome? :)

also if anyone recognizes this car it’s modeled after Reina Akikawa’s late version R32 from the Japanese anime “wangan midnight”