AyQY6wq.jpeg

K1gr6YC.jpeg

DhjUaeM.jpeg

RxM4lLw.jpeg

Ai0dVhU.jpeg

R509GZQ.jpeg

ffqtgQc.jpeg

57WI3R2.jpeg

An old but still great kit from Tamiya. I added rivets, resin wheels and few scratched up bits of detail. Painted with Mr color and weathered with oils. Used decals from eagle cal and wet transfers from hgw. Pe in the cockpit from Aires. 

Cheers 

John 

• Like 69
  • Thanks 5

G'day John

I think that is one of the best corsairs I have seen in 1/48.

Your photography is excellent. I really like the perspective and angles that make it seem like we are looking up at a real aeroplane from a standing position on the airfield.

Regards MC

• Like 1

John……when I think of the F4U Corsair, this is what comes to mind for me.  You continue to impress with these ongoing works of art!!! :goodjob:

Mike

• Like 1

Brilliant....brilliant. I do believe that is the best weathered colour scheme I have ever seen applied to the F4U Corsair.

Well Done, Sir ! 

• Like 1

I don’t know why I missed that beauty!  Really fantastic job.  And as Rod said , put that in natural light with a nice background I am sure you will not be disappointed. I am also sure it will look 1:1

Cheers

Andy 

• Like 1

Beautiful model ! I like the way u use different pre-shading in various areas, and the final paint work and weathering has been outstanding and impressive. I wish I can build one like this one day !!!

Regards

Ernest

• Like 1

I just finished looking at your Spitfire and marveled at how well you finished that model and figured it might be the best looking kit I see for awhile.  Now there is this Corsair and it also makes my jaw drop in your painting and finishing of the Tamiya kit.  Just tremendous what you have done.  What a pair.  I'm currently building the Tamiya 1/48 Spitfire and if it comes out half as good as yours, I will be a happy camper.  Thanks for sharing both of these kits and your artistic work.

• Like 1