Thank you Sea Dogs, and goodbye.

TonyOD

This is a major disappointment. Officers jumping ship like they know something we don't 🤔 Sorry to see you going Tony, especially after all the encouragement and enthusiasm. We'll miss you!

And I'm nabbing your bunk now! (or at the very least, your rum ration!)

• Like 2

A real shame to see you go Tony. I don't know the circumstances, and I do hope everything is okay with you and yours. Thanks very much for all your work on this GB. Your enthusiasm is infectious, and that combined with the hard work you've put in to keep it all ticking along so smoothly is I suspect the main reason it has become so successful and well subscribed. Very happy to see you back if circumstances allow you to return. Best of luck with all those Spits!

Andy

• Like 1

17 hours ago, alt-92 said:

I suspect this has more to do with being told off and not accepting that, but you do you.

I really hope that's not all it is. If everyone upped and left after crossing the rules and inviting the Wrath of Mod, the place would be empty. And I've had more than a few 😂

• Like 6

On 2/25/2023 at 6:13 AM, TonyOD said:

Morning all.

For reasons that don't need to be aired here, I've decided to leave the Britmodeller forum, and I regret that as consequence I will no longer be involved in the Salty Sea Dog Group Build.

<snip>

I will no longer be updating the Behemothic Build List, but it's likely that the HMS Salty Sea Dog will be able to chug along to its conclusion at the end of April under its own steam. 

Again, thank you, and happy modelling.

Best wishes,

Tony

So sorry to see you go!  

Can the maintenance of the build list be handed off?  ( It is a great reference/ index.)

-Bill

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...