Little H Builds “A most egggscellent Shuttle”

@JOCKNEY  @JeroenS & all fans of Little H. 
Little H has decided to go Big in Japan with a true Japanese classic, one of the 3 first egg plane series releases , using a rebox Egg Shuttle, kindly sent by her Uncle John not from Jamaica ( @nimrod54)

Planning to start next week

5CB18E80-CDE5-4A34-B3A7-C86685FD2330

• Like 10

Has she heard the song that this GB gets its title from?! This is a real collectors item and a valuable asset in anyone's pension fund, but because I firmly believe that kits are meant to be built not collected, I absolutely and thoroughly approve.

• Thanks 1

Delighted to have you with us "Little H" it wouldn't be a proper Group Build without you :like:

Please keep an eye on "Big H" he's not getting any younger, so will probably need your help to finish his own build but just be too proud to admit it :wink:

Best of luck

Cheers Pat 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

Delighted to have you with us "Little H" it wouldn't be a proper Group Build without you :like:

Please keep an eye on "Big H" he's not getting any younger, so will probably need your help to finish his own build but just be too proud to admit it :wink:

Best of luck

Cheers Pat 

The eyes are a struggling Pat, I’m not sure if I’m going Eggy like Little H, or Tomcat-in 72 scale. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...