Smashing Parrot Kfir C.2 - Hasegawa 1/72

Hello all! As mentioned in my other thread I have a few schemes planned for my Kfir's.

20230213_170601

This one will be built as an aircraft from the Smashing Parrot squadron.

SmartSelect_20230213_172437_Gallery

As the instructions mention, this aircraft was painted in the same scheme as the IAF F-16's- one of my favourite camouflage schemes!

And here is the Isradecal set I'll be using! I do believe there was a specific hasegawa boxing for this squadron released a while back but it'd be a tough one to find on the market.

20230213_163639

Looking forward to it! Thanks for looking in!

• Like 3

Began this kit today too, just painting the cockpit and starting the wing assembly too. Fair bit of flash with this one but it's nothing serious. Should take no time at all to have both these together. 

20230219_182936

Thanks for looking in!

• Like 3

Well got the bulk of it together today, about to prime and then I can start on the paintjob tomorrow- my favourite part! 

20230220_195958

Great fit for the most part, only real issue was the join on the underside between the wings and fuselage below the intake.

Thanks for looking in!

• Like 5

Hi all, made good progress tonight on the camouflage- another coat needed but coming along nicely. Big fan of this scheme.

20230223_000849

Got the green down on the other Kfir too so both progressing well.

Thanks for looking in!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

Hi Luke

You were going great guns when we last heard from you, have you finished and forgot to tell us ? :popcorn:

Cheers Pat 

Both kfirs are sat glossed ready for their decals Pat, just not been very productive recently- I'll bite the bullet soon and get them finished 😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1