P-51 Mustang STGB 5 Chat

TEMPESTMK5

• 4 weeks later...

Just caught up with the Gallery posts,what a superb body of work from all concerned magnificent tribute to this fine aircraft.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I won't be able to start anything in this group, due to time constraints on work. 

I was hoping to build the new EDUARD P-51B which I ordered,  but just don't have time.

But it is satisfying to see that the group is going very strong.

Really nice builds so far!

10 hours ago, jovapad said:

Unfortunately I won't be able to start anything in this group, due to time constraints on work. 

I was hoping to build the new EDUARD P-51B which I ordered,  but just don't have time.

But it is satisfying to see that the group is going very strong.

Really nice builds so far!

Good morning Jovapad 

Don't worry you will be able to build  the new EDUARD P-51B for the D Day 80th Anniversary wich start on june 6th ...

Best regards 

Patrice 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon all Mustang fans 

I am really very pleased to announce that Enzo The Magnificent has granted a 2 week extension to this Gb and so it will end on June 23 , which should allow several of us (including me) to finish our build in progress and place the place photos in the gallery .  

A very big thank you to Enzo The Magnificent ...

Best regard

Patrice 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

I am really very pleased to announce that Enzo The Magnificent has granted a 2 week extension to this Gb and so it will end on June 23 , which should allow several of us (including me) to finish our build in progress and place the place photos in the gallery .  

Best regard

Patrice 

:yahoo: Thank you much @Enzo the Magnificent!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That is great news! Was getting a bit concerned as I'm unlikely to get much modelling time this week unfortunately, and that would then leave me only 1 week. I shall relax a bit (but not too much!).

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Best regard

Patrice 

Excellent news. :like:      I had been thinking I'd finished, BUT I really have to have a first go at NMF (or silvery/alu shiny for those of us with less skill!)   having seen all the splendid examples hereabouts.  And this will give me a chance of completing it.  Not that it'll be exhibition standard but I just have to try it.........

cheers

Rob

• Like 1

Not really part of your group build, but just finished this Airfix 1/48 build. Great little kit and will look nice on my desk at work.  Give it a go spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...