****complete**** Marcel Bloch MB 151 - Hellenic Air Force

I'm done with the underside camo and have flipped her over for the first of three colours up top. Starting with the "gris bleu fonce." Progress is slow because I have a few other GB entries I'm focused on, but she's coming along!

y4m76B4zunEN8comYcsI-HF7GmJgj5aLmVaWOm9H

• Like 3

On 5/1/2023 at 5:24 AM, Wings unlevel said:

Looks great!

On 5/2/2023 at 12:48 AM, Sam said:

Hello @ModelingEdmontonian, that camo is very very cool and your model looks great!

Cheers, @Wings unlevel@Sam!

Some more work underway... Pledge all over the a/c, and picking away at the wheels, canopy, a PE piece for the cockpit, and the pitot tube and antenna (there seem to be antennas underneath and on top--I snapped the underneath one, sadly, so it's just half an antenna now 😆)

y4mWYaM5FjPCHfYLO0C7jhIaFDhcjEq87F2Z-K4f

There are very few decals, and they went on fast and nicely.

y4mVJ8_EHQXhp1jAMceXBqwR8D_3n0QbSW7T5C8M

y4myw6CmhEYI_8VRK2b1bKAC0d186FK4E2HbrZLm

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have any photos, but wheels are now done and installed, I painted the rear skid a dark grey (not sure what colour it should be, but apparently not the light blue of the underside), and I'm working on painting a PE armour plate for the cockpit and the windscreen and canopy. Feels like it should be done already but a few fiddly things to figure out still... getting there!

Here she is getting very close after a matt clear coat. The prop was on but fell off--another poor design aspect of this kit is how the prop fits, but oh well. Again, over all she's coming together better than I might have expected. Next step was to work on the landing light, nav lights, and windscreen and canopy. 

y4mJ-f_Anqu72lKeLkILDdLbKZc7Obr_K6qiSVen

Here she was with the glue still drying on the "glass." Will wait for that before I call her "done" and take some RFI photos but I think she's across the finish line. 

y4mrQsvBcLPxCoe07q4ZvwBI6Wtnt2CR92VCeA2A

• Like 2

• ModelingEdmontonian changed the title to ****complete**** Marcel Bloch MB 151 - Hellenic Air Force