Destination decals

andyd

Hi 

I'm trying to find some window decals that you'd put up if you travelled some where and wanted to let people know.

Any ideas in 1/24ish scale 

Edited by andyd
More info

17 minutes ago, andyd said:

Hi 

I'm trying to find some window decals that you'd put up if you travelled some where and wanted to let people know.

Any ideas in 1/24ish scale 

Oh yes I know what you mean.

That's a real oldschool theme  and sorry I don't know any resource where you could find something like that.  Today it's even difficult to find these stickers in 1:1.

I guess only chance might be to print them by yourselve. if you got the original stickers you should Scanner them and print them out on  plain decal film .

Marco F 

15 hours ago, Marco F. said:

🤔 that's sound quite easy, even to someone like me with a computerwise skill by 9 below zero. 😆

I think I will give it a try...

Marco F 

Marco, let me kow how you get on?

I'll give it a whirl, but I've DIY to do first.

• 2 weeks later...

Are we referring to those little plastic name pennant window stickers popular back in the 50's and 60's?

I can remember a neighbour who had a little Ford 100E Estate car with all the rear side windows covered in them.

We used to call him 'The I've been everywhere man!'

Edited by Noel Smith

• 2 months later...

Hello. Update on decals, but not exactly as planned. I'm building a 1/25 Centurion and I made decals for that instead. They came out really well. 

So if anyone wants some for a project I can let you have a reprint. I can even re-tweak the registration if you want.

But I have to recoup costs.