Pleiadian Mothership would like to build a model.

ERK

I have always  had an open mind  about  UFO's  and  Aliens   after seeing  things  flying  over  at night  at speed,  so  I  tend to keep  an  eye  out for  photos  or videos  and  try to de bunk  them  where I can.   I saw  this  still   from a video  taken by  a  person   it was seen flying over the US   and someone   told me it  is supposed to be a  Pleiadian  Mother ship  and very large   as  its supposed  to  carry  smaller   ships  inside.

I would  love  to  have a stab at building  one  but  its hard  to  gauge  size and details  from this  over  zoomed  stil  from a  video.

Erk.spacer.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Presumably it's the Mother of All Ships. Videos of UFOs apparently disgorging smaller ships might be seen as military planes firing flares? Just a thought. But I imagine such a mothership crossing vast space distances would be about a kilometre long (in Earth measurements). It would have several giant doors to unload the slave ships. And flashing lights (use Christmas LEDs): everyone reports flashing lights. It could be a silver colour, as universally metals seem to have that hue. But I don't have the relevant Haynes Manual to hand, sorry. Earth's Internet has many speculative spaceship designs you can search for, say on Google images. One of those might be a Pleiadian design? A combination of model kit spare Space Shuttle booster tanks and a rounded detergent bottle (the oval kind) I think would be a good starting point for your mothership. Old toothpaste dispenser tubes are useful in model spaceship design also.

• Like 1