1:72 Bristol Beaufort Mk.Ia, No.2 Torpedo Training Unit *FINISHED*

Dunny

10 hours ago, bigbadbadge said:

Ooooooo what a stunner Roger, looks absolutely fantastic.   Great work and a joy to follow.

Chris

Thanks for the kind words Chris, and for the support along the way!

8 hours ago, AliGauld said:

Absolutely what Chris said.

That's yet another stunner.

Gobsmacked again.

Cheers,

Alistair

Thanks very much Alistair - you need to build one!

7 hours ago, billn53 said:

That’s a mighty fine Beaufort you have there! Excellent work all around!!!

You are most kind Bill - thank you!

• Like 2

Well done Roger, that’s most certainly up there with some of the very best Beaufort builds around. I really like the scheme and it suits the lines of this kit quite handsomely. Sure makes a nice change to the more typical finishes you see. Nice one. 
Cheers and well modelled.. Dave.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Rabbit Leader said:

Well done Roger, that’s most certainly up there with some of the very best Beaufort builds around. I really like the scheme and it suits the lines of this kit quite handsomely. Sure makes a nice change to the more typical finishes you see. Nice one. 
Cheers and well modelled.. Dave.

Thanks for the kind words Dave - much appreciated! I very much look forward to seeing your next efforts with this kit. Bring on the DAP Beaus...

• Like 2

That is well done, to be sure!   You have got me seriously thinking about moving this kit up to the top of my  “build soon” pile! 

I like the color scheme you used on your model -  but I also really like the “3 shades of Blue” Mediterranean camo….. I’m thinking I might do that one instead— I haven’t seen it done by anyone else yet.

Thanks again for sharing your build in such a thorough fashion- I’ll be referring back to it many times, I’m sure!

-Bill

Congratulations Roger. A great piece of workmanship.  You obviously take pride in your work and it shows.

I took some photos recently of the turret spent brass container (first time I have seen an intact one) and will post them and other turret photos taken the same day to the turret thread

as soon as I can get at them - my Win10 computer crashed so I cannot access the Icloud at present and the nearest computer tech is over a 100km trip on "average" roads.

• Like 1