Windsock shipping speed?

Bozothenutter

Have a look at this, from the horses mouth so to speak, or at least from ther WIndsock Facebook page. Don't jump when you see the skull and crossbones..............

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=184790860819176&set=gm.8848708635201248&idorvanity=1147483955323793

Paul.

Edited by Paul Thompson

1 hour ago, Paul Thompson said:

Have a look at this, from the horses mouth so to speak, or at least from ther WIndsock Facebook page. Don't jump when you see the skull and crossbones..............

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=184790860819176&set=gm.8848708635201248&idorvanity=1147483955323793

Paul.

Closed group apparently....

3 minutes ago, Bozothenutter said:

Closed group apparently....

Then I'll cut and paste the relevant text because it's adressed to his customers, so people here count. Posted January 14th:

AN IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING ALL RECENT OVERSEAS' ORDERS FROM OUR WEBSTORE!

Following notification from Royal Mail of an overseas 'cyber' incident causing severe disruption, their advice has been to temporarily suspend sending mail abroad. This incident has been reported to the UK cyber intelligence agency and Police dealing with serious crime.

We have therefore suspended all orders received here from 12 January which are all packed and ready to go and if within one working week the situation has not been resolved, we will seek alternative means to get your orders to you safely.

We apologise for this breakdown in our normal 48-hour turnaround service; you will appreciate it is completely out of our hands. Thank you for your understanding and patience and immediately we have further news we will let customers know...

Ray and Angie, Albatros Productions Ltd.

Paul.

• Thanks 2

Thanks Paul. Everybody, I had a notice today from Hatton's Model Railways to the same effect. They are using DHL and a couple of others to ship international. My experience with DHL is VERY GOOD!  I use them quite often for parts shipping to my shop and for hobby stuff from Europe. Quick, on time, and accurate tracking has been my experience. 

BZN, Yes, they should put that out there on the website.

Edited by europapete
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, europapete said:

Thanks Paul. Everybody, I had a notice today from Hatton's Model Railways to the same effect. They are using DHL and a couple of others to ship international. My experience with DHL is VERY GOOD!  I use them quite often for parts shipping to my shop and for hobby stuff from Europe. Quick, on time, and accurate tracking has been my experience. 

BZN, Yes, they should put that out there on the website.

I found it on the website.

There is a headline on the bottom of the page.

The actual info is even lower in the page footer.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...