Problem posting an update on my GB thread, now resolved

I don't know if anyone else having the same problems, but trying to post a progress update on my GB thread in PRRRS GB and it won't let me , it all stops working and I get a message asking if I want to wait for it to respond or close as tab has crashed. I can update everything else , i.e respond to another thread or write this one, but it will not let me update my thread in the GB.

Is anyone else suffering this or is it likely to be my phone/internet ???

I thought the build wasn't that bad!!!

I had already added photos and text and all the photos disappeared first with small boxes with OBD in I think and it would not let me navigate the page . If I came outvand went back in there is no clear previous content option it just says hi all but won't let me go down the page, very weird and not seen before.

I don't have any warnings I am aware of .

Thanks in advance

Chris

Edit Just tried to add images of error messages and it doing the same thing so I have added below

Thanks Steve, relieved to hear that, was wondering if it was my end.

Chris

Edit

Just tried and still can't post on that thread, also there is a big space to the end of my post, I tried to edit but got the same issue. Sorry

Edited by Julien
spaces removed
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, bigbadbadge said:

Thanks Steve, relieved to hear that, was wondering if it was my end.

Chris

Edit

Just tried and still can't post on that thread, also there is a big space to the end of my post, I tried to edit but got the same issue. Sorry

Hi,

I looked at your thread and went to the editor in html 5 and it would appear that what ever your doing is adding a shed load of spaces to your post and no pics?

Julien

Thanks Julian it is strange  the phone did have an update yesterday and so wonder if this is a factor, the old phone has worked okay so that is swaying me to the update, I am not sure what I can do about that as I am stuck with it for a further 19 months!!! Looking online I don't think you can remove the update.

Chris

• Sad 1

Hi all

Issue resolved,  it turns outcitcwas a browser issue.  Mike had a look and recommended Firefox and have now accessed via this and all is working fine so far. 

Very relieved,  so a big thank you to Mike and Julian  and Steve also for your concern, much appreciated.

Chris

• Like 1

• bigbadbadge changed the title to Problem posting an update on my GB thread, now resolved