Junkers Ju 188 A1. Old Kit Itaelerei from the box

30 minutes ago, georgeusa said:

A little departure from your array of fighters, but this recon 188 is very nice and done very well.  Thanks for sharing.

Yes indeed, But I have received 64 boxes of models in 1/72 from an older man, most are old boxes, but nice. And most are German planes.

I don't whant to put them in the bin. Thas's why you will see time to time, something different from me in the future.

Alain

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MACALAIN said:

Yes indeed, But I have received 64 boxes of models in 1/72 from an older man, most are old boxes, but nice. And most are German planes.

I don't whant to put them in the bin. Thas's why you will see time to time, something different from me in the future.

Alain

For most people 64 boxes would last for years in build time.  For you, maybe 6 months.  Glad to see something different from the older kits you got.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, georgeusa said:

For most people 64 boxes would last for years in build time.  For you, maybe 6 months.  Glad to see something different from the older kits you got.

Yes, you are right, it's about 6 months of building. I have also offer some to friends.

On the way, a Junker 287 and a Me 323. Big things.

Alain