Sorry to be out of touch...

Dana Bell

Hi folks,

I've been pretty unresponsive for several months - lots of work and little time, followed by a recent, small explosion in my computer.  I'm slowly getting back in touch, and I'll try to get back to everyone about your queries, but I'm now farther behind than I was.

I appreciate your patience - more soon...

Cheers,

Dana

• Like 21
  • Thanks 14

You folks are way too kind!  A simple note that I'm up to the gunwales brings a bunch of positive responses.  Small wonder I love it here...

On the upside, my next Rivet Counter Guide is on track for late February.  I'll not sneak in an ad mby listing the title, but I should be sending in a review copy as soon as it's delivered.

Cheers,

Dana

• Like 9

Computers can be the bane of our existence and yet we rely on them so much.  We only realise how much, when something like this happens! Thankfully, all my important documents are backed up, and not on my main PC drives or laptop, so if it did happen to go bang, nothing would be lost (except my gaming saves.....😅)

Computers have a fantastic thing for the hobby for pics, reference and staying in touch with folks all over the world. 

It was nice to meet you in Albany NY Dana last year. That was a great show. Also to finally get some of your reference publications!

I'll second that his publications are great!  Got the F4U cockpit one, along with a couple of his books about the F4U and they are outstanding!!

Tom

• Like 1

Hello Dana

I was wondering if you eventually arranged some shipping to Europe ( I live in France) for you rivet counter guides ?

It is very frustrating not te be able to get one here 🙂

Regards

Yann