MiG-21 MF. State of Cambodia Air Force.

Greetings all from the shed.

Built this one last year but didn’t get round to posting it so here it is.

The Eduard kit is superb plus I managed to get the majority of the etch in place which is always a bonus! The decals are from Blue Rider. Its finished using Xtracolor gloss paints, Flory wash and Tamiya weathering powders.

The whole build was a pleasure from start to finish. I will definitely make another and find another out of the ordinary scheme to do it in. Without further ado a few photos.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thanks for looking

Pete

• Like 42

• Pete in a shed changed the title to MiG-21 MF. State of Cambodia Air Force.

Pete…….with products like this Fishbed coming out of the world renown “shed”, I`d like to apply for that floor manager position if it`s still available. :coolio:.  Great results on this Mig Pete.  I love it!!!!! :like:

Mike

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sky Keg said:

Pete…….with products like this Fishbed coming out of the world renown “shed”, I`d like to apply for that floor manager position if it`s still available. :coolio:.  Great results on this Mig Pete.  I love it!!!!! :like:

Mike, the job is yours, but you will need to skate around the floor, its a tadge baltic in the old shed at the moment🥶

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pete in a shed said:

Mike, the job is yours, but you will need to skate around the floor, its a tadge baltic in the old shed at the moment🥶

Pete………living here in north east Ohio ( USA ), I have plenty of cold weather gear to stay warm and ensure that operations continue to run smoothly at “The Shed”. 😉 .  I`ll be buying more kits with every penny I earn from you ( like I really “need” that 🤪 💰 ). 

A second viewing session of the MiG and I still like it.  Nice results Pete.  :like:

Mike

• Like 1