Airfix 1/48 Aussie Anson

Beautifully finished, that’s come up really well indeed. I’ve never considered this scheme, however its hard to look past it after seeing your results. 

Cheers and well modelled.. Dave 

• Like 1

That's nice. I love the Anson and that kit looks great, especially when it's built that well. Makes me slightly regret my decision to go 1/32 seeing builds like this.

• Like 1

Now that scheme is right up my alley.  Something different that you don't see very often.   Nicely done!  Seeing a few of these so far makes me want to build one and it's a plane I never would of chosen.  

• Like 1

That's a real stunner 👍 Your soft edge camo paintwork where it meets the white is sublime and not easy to do as any overspray would really show up here. It seems to be one kit that makes all the interior work worthwhile as most of it can be shown off to great effect. Once again... a real gem of a model you've produced here and i think you've sold it to me. Off to the Hobby shop i go......😁

• Like 1

I was going to do this scheme but now that I've seen how your excellent example has it 'in the flesh' so to speak, I'm not so sure. I might look at an alternative RAAF scheme that is more mainstream but your skills are amazing!

• Like 1

Thanks all,

13 hours ago, binbrook87 said:

That's a real stunner 👍 Your soft edge camo paintwork where it meets the white is sublime and not easy to do as any overspray would really show up here. It seems to be one kit that makes all the interior work worthwhile as most of it can be shown off to great effect. Once again... a real gem of a model you've produced here and i think you've sold it to me. Off to the Hobby shop i go......😁

To be fair - it took a few resprays - the white is very unforgiving!

• Haha 1

What a lovely looking Annie! It is an interesting looking scheme, and I'm not surprised that white needed a lot of coverage. 

The interior looks great too,

Cheers

John 

• Like 1

What an absolute cracker, you've done a wonderful job on this, got the kit in my stash and so looking forward to it after doing the Special Hobby/Classic Airframes kit as an FAA ASV aircraft . It should be a lot better to put together!!!

Great work on your model.

Do you still require the decal, if so PM me with your address and will get it off to you.  

Chris