Modellingtools.co.uk update...

little-cars

Hi, A new year update....

Website now orders now blocked & we are in the process of closing the current business down.

(70% Illness 30%  now more traders in our part of the market.)

I am  looking  at new products to bring to the market mid year, but not rushing things

I want to get back to making models & need to earn some money at some point!

Happy New Year Everyone,

Paul 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

It's sad to see any modelling-related business "closing down", but I am intrigued to see what new product-lines are on the way. Would the words "business-renewal" be more appropriate in this situation? 

I wish Paul all the best in his future endeavors, whatever form they might take. 

Any news on the next Hamex show? 

Chris.  

Really sad to hear that the business is closing.  Can fully understand the position and wish you both well.

It is a great pity and are sadly missed as regardless of 30% more 'competition' , there are no others that I can think of that offer the diversity of the products and at competitive prices.

As a predominately 1/43 modeller, there does not appear to be any others in UK offering produces Modelling Tools have stocked for so many years.

All the best best for the future regardless 👍

Am looking forwards to a modellingtools lite, possibly shows only.   

Want to revive car kits car kits and detailing products, plus, some new modelling ranges that haven't been seen at shows.  .......  Time will tell!

Paul

• Like 2