New Tamiya kits announcement at Nuremberg toy fair in February 2023

Homebee

18 hours ago, ESzczesniak said:

I know it’s not very exciting, but I’m just hoping to see the next version of the F-4. I almost don’t care what it is, virtually any version I’m going to want. 

I'm hoping it isn't an F-4J otherwise I'm going to have to buy one of those and two of the previously released F-4B. 

(I'm saving up for the 1/32 Red Pills Models F-4B due out later this year, and hoping for an F-4J from them too.)  

So if it's an F-4C/D things will be much cheaper. 

If it's an F-4EJ things get tricky again. Basically, the best F-4 determines what scale I model in (though Airfix's 1/48 Buccaneer S.2C set a new standard and is drawing me back to that scale).

Tony, who no longer is interested in 1/72 as it's just too wee.

How about a Dodge Weapons Carrier series including a WW II "Meat Wagon" in 1/48th!!!  There are soooo many different things to do with a WC.  I know I'm whistling in the dark here but somebody should listen to this one, as it's a license to print money!!!  

I would like to see Tamiya continue their line of "teen" fighters in 1:48. Of the remaining options, an F-15C/J would be most welcome (I'm discounting their 1970's vintage offering). There exist several good (or very good, depending on your point of view) kits of this jet, but, as we know, Big T would really do it justice.

Waiting with bated breath for the announcement,

Rich

Edited by plastiksurgeon

If they don't release the Privateer or Heyford in 1/32 I will be VERY disappointed...It also be a HUGE disappointment if they want more than 30 pounds for each one of those...

Cheers 😉 🤭

The expert modeller.

• Haha 4

My dream is that they release 1:48 F/A-18C and D legacy hornets. There is really only the old Hasegawa, which is a bit lacking in detail, Hobby boss which feels like a cheap copy of Hasegawa and Kinetic, which is a bit troublesome to build. I think the hornet would be well selling model, since so many countries use or have used them and Us Navy has endless opportunities for cool markings. I would buy atleast two of them. Or four....

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Dumbo said:

My dream is that they release 1:48 F/A-18C and D legacy hornets. There is really only the old Hasegawa, which is a bit lacking in detail, Hobby boss which feels like a cheap copy of Hasegawa and Kinetic, which is a bit troublesome to build. I think the hornet would be well selling model, since so many countries use or have used them and Us Navy has endless opportunities for cool markings. I would buy atleast two of them. Or four....

I’m all for that as long as they release the A and B models first, for CF-18s.

17 hours ago, Dumbo said:

What about Meng??

Joking apart . We are due a new 1/32 aircraft.  The last one was the Mustang and that is more than a few years ago 

Dick