New Tamiya kits announcement at Nuremberg toy fair in February 2023

Homebee

Kits (plural) - no rumours just predictions: one aircraft (in 1/48th scale of course), one target icons8-tank-30.png in 1/35th and one toy download.jpg for vulnerable users..   😋

Source: https://www.facebook.com/TamiyaUSA/posts/pfbid0M2xvQB4KjPNNw9k1exeHhczxF7F4oBMGMMepMaPVeDoLxzZjibc5RfK9LsqNioiGl

NURTAM.png

V.P.

Matt-Memory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 4

• Homebee changed the title to New Tamiya kits announcement at Nuremberg toy fair in February 2023

Here we go…. If it’s got wings, I’ll most probably buy it! 
Let the rumour mill begin (again). 
I’ll go with a 1/32 F-86 Sabre (no doubt another 6-3 hard wing - F). 

Cheers.. Dave 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, trickydicky210 said:

1/48 Spey Phantom 🤞

Tamiya will release that the month after the 1/48 North American AJ-2 Savage.  😀

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, LanceB said:

1/48 M8 Howitzer?  It was just announced in Japan... 

https://www.tamiya.com/japan/products/32604/index.html

This was announced some time back. Along with the F35. I think the announcement was at one of the big US shows at the latter end of last year. 

Edited by jenko

12 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Could they be down sizing those beautiful P-38’s finally ? 

If a 1/72 P-38 will be announced, that would probably be the best 1/72 kit of the year. But I have a fear that they have decided to stop releasing 1/72 altogether. I really hope that's not the case. 

Edited by TheKinksFan
typo
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, IanC said:

I'll be looking forward to the 'target in 1/35' - hopefully something Second World War and Allied.

A new tool M3/M5 half-track, perhaps.

Yes, I think the M3 is the one major vehicle from the first 100 kits in their range that hasn't been re-tooled, so is over-due!

An updated Chi-Ha would be good too, but won't hold my breath on that!

• Like 2

They recently released a new 1/12 Ducati so unlikely to be a new Motorcycle kit so soon, wouldn't mind if it were though of course.

A new tool 1/32 Aircraft is wishful thinking, even though its not my scale would still get whatever they produce in this fine series.

A new 1/48 Phantom variant maybe and that would be cool <------- Quite likely I think, 1/35 Armour, highly likely too, though not my cup of tea.

Or ... Perhaps they will surprise us all, they sometimes do.

If they release a new F-4 variant then I would imagine an F-4C, D or J to be most likely but if they suddenly popped out a long nosed Phantom then my mind would be blown. If they did what no one other than Hasegawa has done and launched a British variant then my gast would be well and truly flabbered. 

• Like 2