On demand Hawker Hurricane Mk II captured by the Japanaise. Kit Revell 1/72

Thank you for sharing these pictures. As far as I know a number of Hurricane were captured by the Japanese at least one intact example was from the NEI. Another well documented Mk IIB is BE208 which crash landed during an raid by the RAF and was put back to flying condition by its captors.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 112 Squadron said:

Thank you for sharing these pictures. As far as I know a number of Hurricane were captured by the Japanese at least one intact example was from the NEI. Another well documented Mk IIB is BE208 which crash landed during an raid by the RAF and was put back to flying condition by its captors.

Yours info are right.

Alain

Not really used to seeing "meatballs" on a Hurricane.  Unusual color scheme on an often built airplane.  Looks really good.  Thanks for sharing.  Just out of curiosity, how many display cabinets do you have and in how many rooms are then in?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, georgeusa said:

Not really used to seeing "meatballs" on a Hurricane.  Unusual color scheme on an often built airplane.  Looks really good.  Thanks for sharing.  Just out of curiosity, how many display cabinets do you have and in how many rooms are then in?

Thank you mate and welcome.

I have 24 display cases, big onces, small onces in 3 rooms of my house.

At the end of my collection presentation, i shall post pictures of all my cases.

In a few weeks.

Alain

• Like 1