Avro Vulcan seamless intakes and details 201 and 301 engine options for the Airfix kit

Ali62

They look good! But I probably can't justify an extra 17 quid (the reality of scale modelling on a student budget unfortunately). But knowing the intakes on the kit there will definitely be a market for these. 

If you do narrow intakes for early B2s, I'd take a set if I do another 1/72 Vulcan as that would be worthwhile to me. 

On 12/27/2022 at 10:08 PM, Adam Poultney said:

They look good! But I probably can't justify an extra 17 quid (the reality of scale modelling on a student budget unfortunately). But knowing the intakes on the kit there will definitely be a market for these. 

If you do narrow intakes for early B2s, I'd take a set if I do another 1/72 Vulcan as that would be worthwhile to me. 

Like everything if I did what everybody wanted I would be a MILLIONAIRE, in the wrong direction…… spend hours developing sets that I sell to possibly the one that asks and one other…..

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Ali62 said:

Like everything if I did what everybody wanted I would be a MILLIONAIRE, in the wrong direction…… spend hours developing sets that I sell to possibly the one that asks and one other…..

How do you make a small fortune in the model accessory business? Start with a large one! Or so a friend of mine told me once.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Black Knight said:

Could one fettle these to fit the old Airfix kit do you think?

Not keeping you to promises or anything, just for an opinion or thoughts

No idea

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 26/12/2022 at 18:50, Ali62 said:

I will have to get the 201 ones for my build I have planned of xh558. These look really good. 

22 minutes ago, Ali62 said:

Thanks Ryan, looking forward to receiving your order when you are ready.

I've just had a look at your site and you have a good few bits I've been after for a while. Come next week I will be ordering from you 😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/03/2023 at 20:28, Ali62 said:

Thanks Ryan, looking forward to receiving your order when you are ready.

The 201 engines and canopy with the three wiper blades just arrived today. The detail is great, this will be good fun to see it all come together.