Good evening. So here is my latest finished build. Tamiya's Cromwell with the Accurate Armour conversion set to make a Cromwell ARV mk1. Stowage from Bronco Models, figure from Master Box, helmets and spare wheels from Ultra Cast. I highly recommend this conversion set to anyone with some experience and a little patience. Building models with superglue isn't for everyone so be aware! That being said the tow cable wrapped around the main hatches was an absolute pig and in hindsight I would of tried to find a way to make one from a more malleable and forgiving material than the one provided with the set!

Painting figures 'really' isn't my thing and I got through three of the heads provided in the set until I was happy. Conclusion, eyes that just require a wash will be the way forward for me as painting whites and pupils resulted in..........well what can I say🤪. Thank you to everyone who followed my thread and I look forward to sharing what's next on the bench.

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas

• Like 27

As Richard said, it's been a pleasure to follow your WIP. The vehicle itself has turned out really well. I like everything about it, and the beach, with the shredded seaweed is simple but very effective. And finally, the squadie is first class, (now that he's got his dentures in):giggle:.

Great work.

John.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Richard E said:

Excellent work, it's been a pleasure to follow your WIP build.

If you listen carefully I think you can hear the zing of the bullet which is making the squadie flinch...!

Looking forward to your next project.

Thanks Richard. I've got quite a selection to choose from, Russian, French, British, German, sci-fi....... Take your pick, or maybe an on line poll here!?!? 😁

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

As Richard said, it's been a pleasure to follow your WIP. The vehicle itself has turned out really well. I like everything about it, and the beach, with the shredded seaweed is simple but very effective. And finally, the squadie is first class, (now that he's got his dentures in):giggle:.

Great work.

John.

Thanks John 😆. Talking of missing teeth I've just realized that I need to add the aerials!!!!!! One step forward two back 🙄. I will post a couple more pictures shortly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrancisGL said:

Hi NIK122,

A very interesting and rarely seen subject, very good scratch work, with an exceptional result, together with its base and its figure make a very nice set.

Cheers and HNY

Francis.🎅

Thanks! & a happy new year to you too 😎

• Like 1