Heller Gmbh 2023 programme - catalogue

Homebee

The Heller Gmbh 2023 programme is presented by its boss, Heinz Engstfeld, on You Tube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5qG8llYFqY

And is also available in the Heller homepage:  https://www.heller.fr/en/categorie/only_coming_soon

large.jpg

The complete aircraft programme 2023:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

V.P.

Matt-Memory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Homebee changed the title to Heller Gmbh 2023 programme
38 minutes ago, Admiral Puff said:

I wonder if the L.1049 and DC-6 "Starter Kits" are repops of the old 1:72 moulds, or something new in another scale ...

In the video it says reissue 👍

jag is 1/48 👍

Edited by TEXANTOMCAT
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Pin said:

Interesting

The brand is under ownership of Glow2B these days. 

--

The Super Connie - even if it is the old one, also reboxed by Airfix once, and a bit of a bear - is a nice return, always loved the artwork of the Lufthansa boxing...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Max Headroom said:

The Jaguar is there twice. Both with the same artwork but no scale.

Trevor

1/48th scale - repop from old 1994 Airfix/Heller kit

https://www.heller.fr/en/80427-jaguar-gr1-gr3-1000804270

https://www.heller.fr/en/56427-starter-kit-jaguar-gr1-gr3-1000564270

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Admiral Puff said:

I wonder if the L.1049 and DC-6 "Starter Kits" are repops of the old 1:72 moulds, or something new in another scale ...

I think Starter Kit just means kits with cement and paint included, like Airfix's Gift Sets and Revell's Model Sets.

Really pleased to see the AS350 coming back in 1/48th scale, civil helicopters really don't seem to get enough coverage in modelling imho! Only wish the Super Puma was 1/48th or larger too!

Edited by MBM
  • Like 2

• Homebee changed the title to Heller Gmbh 2023 programme - catalogue

Glad to see the new management of the Heller brand with a realistic business plan focusing on sales volume.  Obviously they are distributors with better information than us modellers.   It looks they understand the legacy and the value of the brand +1500 molds they already have along with a strategy to renew the catalog a step at a time.   It seems it is a similar strategy to other companies with well-positioned brands like Revell AG.   It takes years to see these companies being profitable again in order to invest in new tooling and expand the catalog with new additions. We are just witnessing their first steps.  My sincere congratulations and thank you for saving a really nice company with nice kits.

Just one piece of advice, change the decal design and printing.  It is more than obvious it is one of the weak points of Heller which can jeopardize sales.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JFM148 said:

Just one piece of advice, change the decal design and printing. 

I have to agree. It’s strange however that just before the Glow2B buyout (ill call this, the yellow box era), Heller’s kit decals were actually quite good, so don’t be afraid of anything that comes in a black box just prior to this current Yellow box timescale.

A few years back I purchased a Yellow boxed Glow2B / Heller T-28 Trojan and the decals included were horrible, whilst the plastic is quite translucent. It’s a pity that this quality has deteriorated over a relatively short period of time. 

Now I’ve not seen inside every new Yellow boxed kit, however I would be interested to hear how others rate their decals and sprue plastic as currently dispatched. 

Cheers.. Dave 

• Like 1

On 12/22/2022 at 11:13 PM, Rabbit Leader said:

Nice to see Heller making a comeback in such a way. Now I’m no E-2 Hawkeye lover, however those new 1/72 images are really beautiful. 
Cheers.. Dave 

Hellers Hawkeye is a repop of the 1970s vintage Fujimi kit. The newer Hasegawa is my preferred E-2 in Gentlemen's Scale.

Cheers,

Andre

2 minutes ago, Hook said:

Hellers Hawkeye is a repop of the 1970s vintage Fujimi kit. The newer Hasegawa is my preferred E-2 in Gentlemen's Scale.

Cheers,

Andre

Are you sure about that? Heller themselves are certainly quoting this as a  ‘new tool’ kit and I don’t think the Fujimi kit (nor any 1/72 Hawkeye) has Folding wing parts. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rabbit Leader said:

Are you sure about that? Heller themselves are certainly quoting this as a  ‘new tool’ kit and I don’t think the Fujimi kit (nor any 1/72 Hawkeye) has Folding wing parts. 

I might very well be wrong then. 😎

This is the one I have in the stash.

Cheers,

Andre

I was looking forward to the announced SNCAC NC 701-702 Martinet, but that seems to have disappeared from the previous new releases previously published.

Nice to see Heller thriving once more. Always happy to see some of their older, but still very respectable kits available again. I'll certainly be buying a few of these.