Kinetic Mirage 2000D

GiampieroSilvestri

If you’re referring to the Taiwan boxing for a D-5i, then basically yes it can. Only parts you’ll be short of will be the  targeting pod and air to ground weapons and of course the decals.  

I could sort you out with the pod and weapons. Is there a reason that you can’t just use the proper D boxing?

It is the same plastic in all kits as far as I know. ( Apart from the obvious single vs two seat parts.)

You need to be  careful  anyways if you want a correct sircraft!

Special care needs to be taken with tanks, weapons  fins and nose choices....

The instructions arenot necessarily clear or correct 😞

The best 'one stop shop' reference on the differences between Mirage 2000 variants that I've ever come across is a two-sided A4 sheet that comes with the Syhart decal sheets for the type. In my view it's worth getting one of the sheets for that alone  even if you were never to use the decals.

7 minutes ago, hopkp said:

The best 'one stop shop' reference on the differences between Mirage 2000 variants that I've ever come across is a two-sided A4 sheet that comes with the Syhart decal sheets for the type. In my view it's worth getting one of the sheets for that alone  even if you were never to use the decals.

I have this sheet with the variant differences listed, but for some versions (ex. Peruvian Mirage 2000P) it is inaccurate, missing special aerials, etc.