Lancia Stratos HF Jolly Club 1975 [Hasegawa 1/24]

Hi!

This is my third completed model, and first one done with an airbrush. Yeah, lots of learning and mistakes 🙄

I need to work on the final assembly of the model. I spilled glue here, scratched the body there, overall it wasn't as easy as I thought. 

But here it is!

The kit is from Hasegawa, quite nice and detailed. It was very difficult to merried the chassis and the body, but i did it somehow 🙂

Hope You like it!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Dr King Schultz
  • Like 29

• Dr King Schultz changed the title to Lancia Stratos HF Jolly Club 1975 [Hasegawa 1/24]

I’m afraid I can’t see the photos. They need to be linked from a third party host like Flickr; no photos are hosted within Britmodeller.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for amending the photo links.  Looks a really nice build, I can’t see the problems you noted.

Always a spectacular looking car.  There’s a couple of really accurate replicas locally, one as a road car and the other a rally version; both always turn heads, even at a museum meet of real rarities!

• Like 1

Not a lot wrong with that, that finish on the paint in particular looks excellent and I would echo the comments that it makes a nice change to see a non-Alitalia version.

As for you having trouble with fitting the body to the chassis, I suspect that is the case in about 90% of builds. It's certainly the step I fear most in any model I've built so far.

• Like 1

Agreed in all respects.  That's a great finish, well detailed and executed.  I can't see any of the problems you mention either and if I could produce a finish that good I'd be proud of it.  Really good model, well done.

• Like 1

That’s a splendid model – I wish my third build, ages ago, had been as good as yours. With Italeri’s “20 ft. shipping container” kit, you could recreate the photo of the real car!

• Like 1