Various MD-80s at DFW

Sierra Tango

How 'bout some stretched DC-9s for your viewing pleasure?  😄

All taken by me at DFW.

Frontier Airlines MD-82, N9805F, conducting a power back operation from the gate at Terminal 2E in December of 1985. 

spacer.png

Former Frontier Airlines MD-83, now operated by Continental Airlines, preparing to taxi off the ramp at Terminal 2E for departure. Note the Irish registration, EI-BTB.

spacer.png

Jet America MD-82, N782JA, photographed on the 3W ramp in October of 1985.

spacer.png

Former TWA MD-83, N983TW, now operated by AA, photographed on the Terminal C ramp on December 27, 2018. This was the last AA MD-80 that I photographed.

spacer.png

North American Airlines MD-83, N183NA, photographed in April of 1993 taxiing south on taxiway C.

spacer.png

Another AA MD-82 for you. This time it's N292AA photographed in September of 1985 as it taxied south on taxiway J. I think this particular airframe had been in service only for a month or two when I photographed it.

spacer.png

Unfortunately a poor quality shot but it's only one of about three that I have of Continental MD-80s. This is N808NY, MD-82, waiting for a gate on the terminal 2E ramp.

spacer.png

Delta Airlines MD-90, N908DL, preparing to taxi off the Terminal E ramp in February of 1996.

spacer.png 

Final colors for TWA on this MD-83. N9414W about to taxi off the terminal B ramp in February of 1996.

spacer.png

Midwest Express MD-88, N601ME, taxiing out to runway 18L for departure in April of 1987.

spacer.png

American International MD-81 photographed on the gate at Terminal 2W in August of 1983.

spacer.png

Aeromexico MD-83, N861LF, parked on the 3W ramp in September of 1994.

spacer.png

Hope you enjoy these.

Steve

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1