***finished***Frog Fairy Delta 2

18 minutes ago, PeterB said:

Don't know if this is the chap Ash used but they are still listing both blue and mauve FD2 decs.

http://www.jbot.ca/aircraft/50/fd2-p.shtml

Pete

Appreciate the link Peter, I see that have the Blue, Natural Metal and Pink schemes listed (if still trading?).

I wonder what their quality is like? Have you ever used them yourself? 

Cheers.. Dave 

28 minutes ago, Rabbit Leader said:

Appreciate the link Peter, I see that have the Blue, Natural Metal and Pink schemes listed (if still trading?).

I wonder what their quality is like? Have you ever used them yourself? 

Cheers.. Dave 

No Dave, but if it is the same chap Ash used he is the best person to ask. I don't see to remember him mentioning problems.

Pete

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Col. said:

Are you making a start to this one soon Stu or finishing the existing projects first?

Good question, still waiting for the paint for the isreali meteor and I want to get both meteors from that GB done as well as the red baron, see where we are closer to the new year....currently trying to sort an issue out with hannants, paid for the 100ml pot of vanrish and they sent me a 16ml pot.....

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 1

On 29/11/2022 at 22:52, PeterB said:

No Dave, but if it is the same chap Ash used he is the best person to ask. I don't see to remember him mentioning problems.

Pete

Hi @PeterB and @Rabbit Leader

i seem to recall ordering some but being extremely unimpressed with the quality, I ended up getting some custom made in the end. 

good luck with build @PhantomBigStu

Ash

Nothing furthers happened as it too cold to prime it, glad someone brought up the decals as it reminds me I don't have any.....was going to do it in silver but maybe I can home print ones for the cosford blue one, having just found my white decal paper that I lost years ago in a complete fluke of discovery. http://www.aeroresource.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Fairy-Delta.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Became yet another groundhog day of model, just what I need after few of them recently....... Now didn't for think about the decals, the link posted doesn't have the blue one's and theres no way I can home print white stripes and lettering..............now what do I do

F60-B4-D37-B1-FB-4-BCB-A895-C2-C14-D89-A

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

17 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Looks great Stu sorry to hear of the troubles. 

All the problems were predictable in hindsight a month ago and wouldn’t had I gone with the silver scheme, decided will just finish it as there’s the Dora wings coming out and I can always eventually replace it. 

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 1

• PhantomBigStu changed the title to ***finished***Frog Fairy Delta 2