My Sword Lightning F.1/2 masquerading as an F.3 is complete! (Now with working photos!)

I realize that now. Thanks for letting me know. I have been using Scalemates to post my pictures to and then hotlink them but that appears to no longer work. All my other posts now do the same thing. I'll have to use another option. 

16 hours ago, Pantherhawk27263 said:

They are working again, sort of. If you click on them you can see them, however they used to show up as an embedded image, not a link to the image.

Not for me. I get a "404 Not Found" message.

Did you know that Sword released one of their Lightnings as an F.3? It had the 56 Squafron red white checked tail. Even though they suggest it was bareetsl with red checks????!!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paul J said:

Did you know that Sword released one of their Lightnings as an F.3? It had the 56 Squafron red white checked tail. Even though they suggest it was bareetsl with red checks????!!!!!

Indeed, everything in the box is identical, except the etch for making up the cockpit instrumentation, as I recently learned, the F.3 having a noticeably different cockpit layout to the earlier marks.

• Like 1

• Pantherhawk27263 changed the title to My Sword Lightning F.1/2 masquerading as an F.3 is complete! (Now with working photos!)
14 minutes ago, Pantherhawk27263 said:

I switched photo hosting sites so my photos should be able to be seen now. 

Looks very good! Especially given what trials the Sword kits can be. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Procopius said:

Looks very good! Especially given what trials the Sword kits can be. 

Thank you!!! It was actually a very nice kit to build with very little problems. The two worst were the ambiguous instructions on where the place the engine front and the way the nose wheel attaches. I wound up misplacing the engine front and the nose wheel popped off several times. 

35 minutes ago, Pantherhawk27263 said:

The two worst were the ambiguous instructions on where the place the engine front

Yeah, what's with that? I've just guesstimated every time.

• Like 1