More B737s at DFW International Airport

Sierra Tango

Hopefully these are of interest and have not been posted before. All taken by me at DFW International.

While riding Skylink from one terminal to the next to attend a meeting I couldn't help but notice how interesting this scene was for a modeler. Taken on December 14, 2018.

spacer.png

United Airlines/Shuttle B737 taxiing north on taxiway G in August of 1996. I can't remember how long United experimented with this service.

spacer.png

Photographed on a beautiful day in March of 1997 is this Canadian B737 taxiing east on taxiway B heading for Terminal B.

spacer.png

Previously I had posted an image of this Western Pacific B737, N375TA, from the right side that had the Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame imagery on that side. I forgot that the left side had imagery for the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association. Photographed taxiing on the ramp at Terminal B.

spacer.png

Photographed in January of 1991 is this America West B737 coming off the Terminal 2W ramp. Always thought this was a nice looking scheme.

spacer.png

The next paint scheme for America West. This B737 was photographed taxiing in to the ramp.

spacer.png

I think this was the only aircraft operated by Aero Feliz at the time it was photographed taxiing south on taxiway G in December of 1990. If I recall correctly they operated a handful of charters out of DFW before disappearing. Beautiful looking Boeing!

spacer.png

Possibly a repeat. AA B737-832, N947AN, prior to having winglets added. Photographed on the Terminal C ramp in 2003.

spacer.png

I hope you enjoy these shots.

Steve

• Like 8