Short Clean Jokes V

Spookytooth

I got kicked out of Sainsbury's staff room this week after being told 'You are not employed here!'

I replied ' I had to use a self service checkout this morning, so I guess that makes me an employee!'

Edited by Noel Smith
  • Haha 7

3 for the price of 1

A guy walks into a bar... and was immediately disqualified from the limbo contest

Swimming with sharks is expensive. It cost me an arm and a leg

I ordered a chicken and an egg from Tesco. I'll let you know...

• Haha 9

The scientist said ' I will do some experiments to find an answer for you'.

The accountant said ' I will run through the financial figures to find a answer for you'.

The stockbroker said 'I will see how the markets are doing and find an answer for you'.

The engineer looked up the answer on a chart!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

An American came to Britain for a two week vacation, when he returned home his friends commented on his nice suntan.  He replied "This isn't a tan, it's rust".  :raincloud:

• Haha 5

22 hours ago, Noel Smith said:

The scientist said ' I will do some experiments to find an answer for you'.

The accountant said ' I will run through the financial figures to find a answer for you'.

The stockbroker said 'I will see how the markets are doing and find an answer for you'.

The engineer looked up the answer on a chart!

The flagpole at the local works was condemend as being usafe at the next board meeting the question of it's replacement came up.

The safety director advised they could measure it's height after they had hired the scaffolding that would be required to prevent it falling and a risk assessment had been carried out.

The purchasing director said he would search out the order for the prevoius post and issue a tender. Asking if anyone remembered how long ago it had been bought.

The chief scientific officer said he'd have a technician walk a measured distance from the pole estimate the angle to the top of the pole and use triganometry to work out the height. He'd also get a lab technician to assess what metal it was made from.

The debate began when the Chief Financial officer blurted out "This is going to cost a fortune, we've not buggeted for... contractor's... permits...

At that point the Chief Engineer excused himself, walked to the maintenance department grabbed a spade, a tape measure and a couple of lads.

Within 20 minutes he'd returned to the boardroom where the debate was still in full swing. 

He interupted announcing

"100 foot above ground, with an additional 10 foot needed underground. It's safe for a team of three men to lower the flagpole to ground level. The timber merchant next door can have one delivered and erect it for us in 3 weeks. Cost will be less than hiring scafolding which, by the way, will not be required as the risk of it falling had been removed. The hole for the new pole was ready and there would be no need for contractors & permits.

When adressing the Shareholders at the annual meeting the CEO cited this episode as an example of his 'Can do attitude' and awarded himself a amassive bonus

• Haha 6

Two old ladies Dolly and Ruby were talking about their grandchildren.

Dolly said,

“Each year I send each of my grandchildren a card with a generous cheque inside. I never hear from them neither receive a thank you message !”

Ruby replies.

“I too send them a very generous cheque. I hear from them within a week after they receive it. In fact, they each pay me a personal visit.”

“Wow !, How come ?”remarked Dolly

“Very simple solution, *I don’t sign the cheque.”*

Simon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

47 minutes ago, Pete in Lincs said:

My Sat Nav frightened me today. It took me to the Cemetery and said, 'You have reached your final destination'.

Did it cause grave concern ??

• Haha 6

Will Britmodeller crash / be down this evening for a few hours?

Just asking cos I have a couple of models I really need to get finished

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

One day, a man came home and was greeted by his wife dressed in stunningly sexy lingerie. "Tie me up," she purred, "And you can do anything you want." So he tied her up and went and played golf.

• Haha 10

I've been watching a tribute program to Billy Connolly that I recorded from Chnl.5, and I have to say that it has been achingly funny. The joke that really creased me up was as follows.

The Queen Mother is sharing a carriage with the king of Tonga at HM Queen Elizabeth's Coronation in 1953. As they are proceeding along the Mall, one of the horses let's rip. The Queen Mother turns to the King of Tonga and says "I do apologise for that", to which the King of Tonga says, "Oh! It was you. I thought it was the horse".

• Haha 8

Once upon a summertime Sean Connery was out walking the dog when he happened to see a herd of black and white cows. He turned to the dog and said,

"Well Shpot, itsh a nish warm day for you and me but thosh poor cowsh shtill look like they're Friesian."

Spot just groaned. 

(I actually made this one up myself while walking the dog today. (Unless I heard it before and thought I'd forgotten it.))

• Haha 5