Short Clean Jokes V

Spookytooth

A husband got his mother-in-law a cemetery plot for Christmas. It came with a coffin, tomb stone, the works. Next Christmas comes by and the husband gets her nothing. When the mother-in-law asks, "Why didn't you get me a gift?" the husband says, "You haven't used the one I got you last year!"

• Haha 10

On 2/10/2023 at 2:29 PM, 2996 Victor said:

330333932-2084905998371515-7594428997363

Hat, coat, door.....

I actually met a guy in a bar in Virginia who showed me photos of him and his mates down the coal mine. All you could see was 3 white dots...the lamps on their helmets.

I swear that is absolutely true!

It took a huge effort on my part not to burst out laughing at him!

Ian

• Haha 8

On another note, I've been living in the UAE for nearly 5 years now and one strange thing I've noticed is that the people in Dubai have no clue about the Flintstones, but the people in Abu Dhabi do!

Ian

• Haha 10

An Amish husband, wife and son travel to the city on vacation. They visit a shopping mall and while the mother is shopping, the father and son are standing in awe in front of an elevator (having no idea what it is). As they watch, an elderly lady walks into the strange silver box and the doors close. The father and son watch as the numbers go up, and then back down. When the doors open, a beautiful young woman walks out. The father leans over and whispers to the son, "Son, go get your mother!"

• Haha 10

A woman in labour suddenly shouted, “Wouldn’t! Shouldn’t! Couldn’t! Didn’t! Can’t!”

“Don’t worry,” said the doctor, “Those are just contractions.”

• Haha 7

I went to my local supermarket today and picked up a loaf of bread that said     super seeded ............ I asked what had taken it's place?

• Haha 8

A doctor tells an old couple at his office he needs to get a stool sample, a urine sample, and a blood test from the old man. Hard of hearing, the old man asks his wife what the doctor said. The wife replies, "He needs a pair of your underpants"

• Haha 8

News has just come in about an accident involving a car colliding with a London bus carrying 68 Japanese tourists.

The Metropolitan Police are pleased to announce that there were no injuries and have 2174 photographs of the incident.

Edited by Noel Smith
  • Haha 14