Short Clean Jokes V

Spookytooth

There is a senior citizen driving on the motorway. His wife calls him on his mobile phone and in a worried voice says, ''George, be careful! I just heard on the radio that there is a madman driving the wrong way on the M1!'' George says, ''I know, but there isn't just one, there are hundreds!''

• Haha 8

3 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

There is a senior citizen driving on the motorway. His wife calls him on his mobile phone and in a worried voice says, ''George, be careful! I just heard on the radio that there is a madman driving the wrong way on the M1!'' George says, ''I know, but there isn't just one, there are hundreds!''

If Airfix made jokes, it would be one of their best "Vintage classics".

• Like 1

A man is driving through a rural area and glances at a farm. He's surprised to see a pig with a wooden leg, curious, he stopped and knocked on the farmhouse door. When the farmer answered the door, the the asked, "say, what's with the pig with the wooden leg?"

The farmer replied: "That's a great pig, one day I had the tractor up on jacks, and I was working under it when the jack slipped and pinned me beneath it. That pig broke down his stall and lifted the tractor off of me, and saved my life!"

The man said: "Yeah, but what about the wooden leg?"

The farmer said: "One night, the house caught fire, and that pig came running out of the barn, broke down the door, woke us all up, and we put out the fire. That pig saved all of our lives that night!"

The man said: "Fantastic story, but it still doesn't explain about the wooden leg."

The farmer replied: "Well, you just don't eat a great pig like like that all at once!"

• Haha 7

Festus was checking to see if all the storefronts in Dodge City were properly locked one evening and turned see a three legged dog coming down the street into town.

He noticed with alarm that the dog had a .45 strapped to his side and a look of death in his eyes, so he ran to get Marshal Dillon. A breathless Festus burst into the Marshal's office and blurted, "Marshal Dillon, there's a three legged dog coming down the street with death in his eyes and a .45 strapped to his side!"

Dillon strode into the street and demanded, "three legged dog with death in your eyes and a .45 strapped to your side, what are you doing, coming into my town?"

The dog didn't say a word, he just kept on coming.

Dillon widened his stance, squinted his eyes, his hand tickled his the handle of his revolver in it's holster. He was ready for anything, "I'm asking just one more time, three legged dog with death in your eyes and a .45 strapped to your side, what are you doing, coming into my town?"

...And the dog replied: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw!"

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

A man is being arrested by a female police officer, who informs him, "Anything you say can and will be taken down ." The man replies, "Knickers!"

Edited by RAF4EVER
  • Haha 6

A drunk staggers into a bar (pub) late night, he manages to pull himself up on a stool, and with slurred speech, he demands a drink.

The bartender gives him an exasperated look and says, "you're already drunk, you'll likely fall off your stool and sue me for everything I own. Why don't you just get out of here and go sleep it off?"

The drunk slumps dejectedly and swivels around on the stool. At the other end of the room he sees a dartboard, he perks up and says, "hey! Let me play darts!"

The bartender says, "no way. Didn't I tell you about lawsuits? What's gonna happen if I give you a hand full of darts? You'll trip, stab yourself with a dart, and I'll get sued, that's what."

The drunk says, "Just gimme one dart, I'll throw it from right here and be happy."

The bartender tells the drunk, "Are kidding? That dartboard is at least 50 feet from here, you won't even hit the wall."

"Oh, c'mon," says the drunk, "lemme throw a dart, I'll be happy, and go."

"Okay!" The bartender hands the drunk a dart, "it's worth it to get you out of here."

The drunk hauls off and slings the dart as hard as he can.

The bartender is flabbergasted, "Dang! I don't believe it, a bullseye!"

The drunk is jumping up and down on his seat, "What did I win, what did I win?"

The bartender looks on the shelf under the bar, he had stopped at the pet store and bought a turtle for his kid's birthday, he thought, "what a dumb pet for a kid, it just hides in its shell all day." He grabs the box with the turtle in it and hands it to the drunk, "Here!"

The drunk staggers out of the bar with his prize.

One month later, the same drunk staggers into the bar about the same time as before, "Hiya! Remember me?"

"I sure do." says the bartender, "I've been telling people about that amazing bullseye for a month now."

"Lemme try again!" the drunk replies.

"I've gotta see this," the bartender hands him a dart, "ain't no way you can do that again."

The drunk throws the dart as hard as he can and bam! Another bullseye.

The bartender smacks his forehead with his hand, "Well I'll be a monkey's uncle, you did it again!"

The drunk is jumping up and down on his seat, "What did I win, what did I win?"

The bartender said, "shoot, I dunno, what did you win the last time?"

And the drunk says, "roast beef on a hard roll..."

• Haha 7

On 29/03/2023 at 14:33, Spookytooth said:

A bloke was admitted to our local hospital as somehow (hmm...) a golf ball had become lodged up his bum. Apparently it's gone up a fairway.

Simon.

He'll need a wedge to get it out