1/32 Trumpeter A-6A intruder

A-6A intruder,

Finished this week , this is my 5th Build of this kit and its still enjoyable, hers 503 2nd time on this one, with slight differences in the paint scheme , paint's used were MRP paints, and Eduard MER's and Quinta studios cockpit details, everything else was out the box enjoy.

Mike

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 63
  • Thanks 2

Bl***y hell mate! That is astounding. Went backwards and forwards trying to find the pics of your model cos I thought they were reference pics. Stunning techniques in painting. Am amazed and truly blown away.

You deserve all the plaudits.

Regards,

Pete

The crew..which in my opinion never are as good as the plane on most builds (sorry) on this build is out of this world...so amazing...I'm a convert to crew in planes...

16 hours ago, billn53 said:

The textures you achieved with your weathering are amazing. Any tips on how you did it?

Hi Yes normal black base coat, then flicked very watered down PVA glue, so I had random droplets , then top coat, then rubbed the PVA off with a rubber, then at the end used 7B pencils, and water based oils and thinners, you have to be patient as you can go dreadfully wrong, as I have discovered on a few occasions.

thanks for the comments Mike

• Thanks 1