Jump to first unread unread post

Since the upgrade I've been having issues with the jump to first unread post button.  Sometimes it only takes me to the top of the last page in a thread, sometimes it jumps to somewhere on the last page but never to the first unread post on that thread.

It's mildy annoying and I've actually found it easier to go direct to the last page, scroll to the bottom then work my way back up the thread to find where I left off last time.

I've also found that sometimes when accessing BM all I get is a blank page. No 504, 500 or any other message, just a completely blank page.   A refresh normally brings BM to life but on occasion it will take 2 or more refreshes to get things kickstarted

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hendie said:

Since the upgrade I've been having issues with the jump to first unread post button.  Sometimes it only takes me to the top of the last page in a thread, sometimes it jumps to somewhere on the last page but never to the first unread post on that thread.

It's mildy annoying and I've actually found it easier to go direct to the last page, scroll to the bottom then work my way back up the thread to find where I left off last time.

Gidday, me too. As Hendie says, a bit annoying, but not the end of the world. Regards, Jeff.

I'm also having the same issue on the jump to new posts, on more than one machine (but always in Chrome). I cleared the browser cache, which fixed the issue on some threads, but not all. Sometimes it takes me further back in time than it did on the previous visit to that thread as well.

James

6 hours ago, psdavidson said:

I was having a similar problem with Chrome. Disabling smooth scrolling fixed it for me

chrome://flags then search for Smooth Scrolling

Thanks, have tried that and it seems to have fixed the issue so far B)

Cheers,

Stew

• Like 1