Westland Wapiti references

iang

I don’t know if you are interested in going that far afield, but I did a monograph on the RCAF experience with the Wapiti– 40 pages, approximately 60 photos. If you would like to have it, PM me an email address and I will be happy to send you a PDF. That applies to anybody else out there.

Carl

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Carl V said:

I don’t know if you are interested in going that far afield, but I did a monograph on the RCAF experience with the Wapiti– 40 pages, approximately 60 photos. If you would like to have it, PM me an email address and I will be happy to send you a PDF. That applies to anybody else out there.

Carl

Can I get one of those, please?

Chris

14 hours ago, rossm said:

Another 1 or 2 mentioned here - i might have the July 2007 Aeroplane Monthly but it'll take some finding

I've now found it in the shed in the box waiting for scanning and scanned the article. It's what they called their "Database" feature - 17 pages long.

If you'd like a copy PM me your email address.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, rossm said:

I've now found it in the shed in the box waiting for scanning and scanned the article. It's what they called their "Database" feature - 17 pages long.

If you'd like a copy PM me your email address.

After I move a couple of packing boxes, I'll have look through my collection of Aeroplane Monthly mags for that one.

Chris