KUTA Chat

Adrian Hills

Aaah, Thanks folks. I'm doing exactly that as need to finish off a couple of Canuk aircraft and try and clear most of the shelf of doom before the new year. My intention is to do the waterbased GB starting January. My choice is a craft that was designed for fourteen engines ! 🙂

To be fair on @Enzo the Magnificent he's been rather busy this past few weeks and isn't getting paid for any of the effort. He's also a modeller and deserves a bit of free time to work on his own projects. Yes he somehow manages to achieve a God-like ubiquity across the many active group builds, chat threads, and sub forums to keep this going for us all but he still has to eat, sleep, empty himself out, and work once in a while. Let's give the guy a chance ;) 

3 minutes ago, danbuoy said:

Probably a stupid question but I take it the usual group build 25% rule doesn't apply in the KUTA?

It does but in reverse :lol:

Edited by Col.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Mjwomack said:

Kuta started? Crap I'm even further behind now 🤣. Oh it's ok. I've a day to get ready to kuta 

I have some builds in my track record that I managed to not get finished even in a KUTA... you can't do worse than that :giggle:

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Enzo the Magnificent said:

Are you saying I'm full of something....?  :lol: 

Energy and enthusiasm? :innocent:

Edited by Col.
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Col. said:

Energy and enthusiasm? :innocent:

...well...   maybe enthusiasm.  :D 

29 minutes ago, vppelt68 said:

I have some builds in my track record that I managed to not get finished even in a KUTA... you can't do worse than that :giggle:

Yeh...   but you're in good company.  :) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, vppelt68 said:

Welcome to my world- though I suspect it's not my sole domain! One year I'm going to propose the KUTA of KUTA GB for which the criteria is an existing, but unfinished KUTA thread. I've a feeling they'd be no shortage of co-hosts!

• Haha 2