Hi folks, may I present my latest (and longest) project. Started this beast 2 years ago, ZM Ta-152-H1 in 1/48. It's retty difficult to build due to strange parts brakdown, lots of filling and sanding was required to finish it off. I was lucky enough to get the PE parts for it, but the most time consuming was  placing of HGW rivets over the entire airframe. Painted with MRP Paints, weathered with oils. Enjoy the pics!

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 65
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, andyh59 said:

A great job very well done. I have ZM & Hobby 2000 in my stash will be well pleased if they turn out like this beast!!!!

I think you will enjoy Hobby2000 (trimaster) one better. This is a challenge to build. And the details are quite soft. 

I agree with Joachim that the model deserves some close ups to show off the rivet and detail on the aircraft.  This is really nice.  I have the 1/32 version and am hoping the tribulations you had in 1/48 are because of a scale down and not because of a general design feature of the kit regardless of the scale.  You did a great job on this 190 showing off its great lines and aggressive look.  Thanks for sharing.  And, please consider a few more detail photos.  It is really hard to plagiarize your fine work without details.  (I only steal ideas from the best.)

On 11/16/2022 at 9:38 PM, Spitfire31 said:

Beautiful rendering of this elegant Ta 152 H-1!

Maybe a few closeups, to show off the effect of your diligent riveting? 😉

Inspiring work.

Kind regards,

Joachim

A closeup photo of rivets... i didn't want to go overboard with exposing rivets, but they are there. If it's worth the hard work? I think so,

spacer.png

• Like 2

On 11/20/2022 at 1:44 PM, gregax said:

A closeup photo of rivets... i didn't want to go overboard with exposing rivets, but they are there. If it's worth the hard work? I think so,

spacer.png

Interesting! The riveting is subtle enough not to announce itself as an effect per se, but it certainly adds that air of 'real' which is so hard to achieve. Beautiful work, with an artist's eye behind it. 👏👍