2023 Groupbuild calendar dates

Now that all the zaniness has quieted down to a dull roar for another year, this should be another bumper crop build year. @Enzo the Magnificent the placeholder for "Here comes the Fleet" is perfect. Thankfully the @Col. has graciously consented to help assist me through my first GB hosting. just about all the builds I voted for made it, plus there are several STGB's to be planned for. To paraphrase Roy Scheider.... "I'm gonna need bigger shelves"Just have to remember my mantra.... One build at a time..... One build at a time.... Thanks you everyone for voting for my little GB I can't wait to see what stupendous builds spring forth from the fertile minds of the BM denizens.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good morning everyone
First of all, I thank Enzo for having kept my votes and then used them; I followed you from the clinic where I did the rehabilitation after the hip operation and I returned home for 5 days. I have followed you on the site anyway and I must say that everyone has done an excellent job of cooperation; the GBs are very beautiful and interesting and I have already made a list of those that interest me and the kits to build; I don't know how I'm going to fit everything together with various GBs of the Italian site I frequent (https://www.modellismopiu.it/), anyway I'll try.
Physically I am fine, I could also walk without crutches but it is strictly forbidden for the safety of the hip ...... my wife in these cases is worse than a mastiff ....:rofl:
Day 5 December I will go to the surgeon and he will tell me if I can drive and then eliminate the crutches ....... I, however, will be there in some of your GB

Ettore

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Ettore said:

Good morning everyone
First of all, I thank Enzo for having kept my votes and then used them; I followed you from the clinic where I did the rehabilitation after the hip operation and I returned home for 5 days. I have followed you on the site anyway and I must say that everyone has done an excellent job of cooperation; the GBs are very beautiful and interesting and I have already made a list of those that interest me and the kits to build; I don't know how I'm going to fit everything together with various GBs of the Italian site I frequent (https://www.modellismopiu.it/), anyway I'll try.
Physically I am fine, I could also walk without crutches but it is strictly forbidden for the safety of the hip ...... my wife in these cases is worse than a mastiff ....:rofl:
Day 5 December I will go to the surgeon and he will tell me if I can drive and then eliminate the crutches ....... I, however, will be there in some of your GB

Ettore

Buongiorno Maestro Ettore, glad to hear that everything went fine with the operation and that your recovering well. I went through the same five years ago and had no troubles either, nor had any ever since. Get well soon - I know you will 🙂. V-P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ettore said:

Hi Ettore,  welcome back.  It's good to hear that you are on the mend.  :thumbsup:

I’ve worked what I can build in the GBs next year.  It looks like I’m going to be very busy in the first half of the year.  I will be away for about 3 weeks in June which isn’t going to help.  Anyway, this is my provisional build schedule:

Salty Sea Dog - Sea King, RAN markings

Fw 190 STGB - Fw-190D-9

Marcel Bloch/Dassault - RAAF Mirage IIIO of course

Classic Japanese - Hasegawa “George”

J-35 Draken STGB - umm, a Draken

Southern Europe - either a Greek Gladiator or a Macchi MC 200, undecided

Classic Italian - Supermodel Fiat CR.32

Here Comes the Fleet - Sopwith Pup, RNAS markings

Desert - Tomahawk, SAAF markings

P-47  STGB - bubble top 56th FG markings.

There are couple after the Draken STGB I’m not sure about at the moment.  I would like to do a C-130 in the Transports GB but I don’t know whether I will have the time.  There is also an idea I have for Out of your comfort zone, but it depends on whether I can get hold of a kit.  We’ll see.

AW

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Enzo the Magnificent said:

I can facilitate that... 

I have concerns that would put me on a par with characters such as The Donald :o 

• Haha 7