Finnish Blenheim series drawings

BushBrit66

Hi I am aware of the six series of Finnish Blenheim's, along with the verbal discriminations of bomb bays etc. Are there any drawings out there that show the differences, or even a book. I seem to remember SBS did a book (not in English) perhaps that has something. 

Cheers in advance

Sean

Hello!

Suomen ilmailuhistoriallinen lehti still has static homepage:

https://sites.google.com/view/ilmailuhistoriallinenlehti/info

If you click "Info" on the page upper edge there is e-mail to the magazine.

As far as I know most of the magazine issues are still available. Explain what you are looking for and Pentti may be able to help. Certainly there has been drawings for the Finnish Blenheim versions.

Here is pdf-list of all drawings published in SIL-magazine (from the homesite):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nSY366tKydDxePlmaQJIFX7DyMX7k6Nu/view

At moment I don't rememer any "In action" -type profile collection of Finnish Blenheims. But I guarantee that does not mean anything....

Cheers,

Kari

1 hour ago, dogsbody said:

Can't open the first link as it goes to a Captcha page the is all in Cyrillic, which I cannot read.

There's something like this, but in a Russian search engine. There are slightly fewer photos in Google for the same request.

sa-kuva Blenheim

Best Blenheim drawings I've come accross so far are those produced in 2001 by Martin Lébl for I believe a Czech magazine and he covered the Finnish versions.   I briefly corresponded with Mr Lébl some time ago and he mentioned he'd obtained all of his reference material from Finland...

If you'd care to PM me your e-mail address I'll be happy to send you copies of the scans I have. 

Cheers,

Walter 

Edited by Walter Lindekens
correction

• 5 months later...
On 11/12/2022 at 11:23 AM, Walter Lindekens said:

Best Blenheim drawings I've come accross so far are those produced in 2001 by Martin Lébl for I believe a Czech magazine and he covered the Finnish versions.   I briefly corresponded with Mr Lébl some time ago and he mentioned he'd obtained all of his reference material from Finland...

If you'd care to PM me your e-mail address I'll be happy to send you copies of the scans I have. 

Cheers,

Walter 

Might I be able to get some copies as well? I'm currently working on a Finnish Blenheim with another to follow soon.

On 21/04/2023 at 02:01, Tweener said:

Might I be able to get some copies as well? I'm currently working on a Finnish Blenheim with another to follow soon.

Hi Tweener, 

Sure, PM me your e-mail address please and I will gladly send you those drawings.

Cheers,

Walter