BBC SAS DRAMA SAS ROGUE HEROES WHAT A LITTLE MONEY SPINNER.

TIGER HOBBIESLIMITED

Some months ago, I saw a trailer for the new BBC Rogue Heroes, and having read the book and seen the Documentary, I thought I will take a chance on this.    I cleared out the Hobby Company (UK Tamiya Importers)  of their Tamiya 1/35 LRDG Trucks and SAS Jeeps, plus as many of the Dragon special set of Stirling and three fully equipped Jeeps.

left them in the back of our warehouse until the release date last week of the series on BBC, and listed them, and they are going out like hot cakes, as every man and his dog wants a little SAS Jeep.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oddly this only works, if its on the main channels, such as BB1, 2, Channel 4 and 5,  if it appears on channels like Dave, you don't get a response.

The best money spinner ever on TV was Band of Brothers, even now anything 101st Airborne still sells on the back of this series.

The next one worth note will be the third Hanks/Spielberg WW2 Trilogy, Masters of the Air about the exploits of the Mighty 8th Air Force, currently filming now.

Once this is shown every man and his dog will want a model of a B17, P51, and P47s.