Looking for an F-84F flight manual

Rob de Bie

I've been working on a study of the RNLAF F-84F stores, for which I made a model, and right now I'm finishing a 20 page article on the subject.

https://robdebie.home.xs4all.nl/models/f84f.htm

f84f-128.jpg

For this study, I used a flight manual, this one:

'F-84F-25 and later Flight Handbook (30 December 1956 - Revised 30 December 1956)'

I was slightly surprised that this manual lacked some details, that were yet to be determined. But now I discovered that that a much later version of the flight manual exists:

'F-84F-25 and later Flight Handbook (15 February 1963 - Change 10 - 30 November 1970)'

9918_66bbd03f-0b1f-4def-bffa-cd1752ff82d

Does anyone know whether this manual is publicly available as a PDF?

Rob

Edited by Rob de Bie

2 hours ago, Robin-42 said:

I don’t think there is a copyright on it being government, so you should find it here. http://aviationarchives.blogspot.com/2021/05/republic-f-84f-flight-manual.html

Thanks for the Aviation Archives link, that's a great website! But unfortunately that's an older version of the F-84F flight manual, I'm looking specifically for the 1963 version. I hope it 'floats around' on the internet somewhere..

Rob

8 hours ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

Seen the odd copy on ebay occasionally, but whether it is the later one I don't know. I was looking for a maintenance manual but they are not to be had. Do have a parts manual though.

Thanks for the reply. Does your parts manual cover the pylons too? The left inboard pylon still is a bit of a mystery to me. I found out that all of them in the RNLAF inventory were modified with LABS components before the strike task was taken up (using the B28EX as far as I know). They were called 'universal pylon' after that, and sometimes 'special pylon'.

f84f-148.jpg

If the manual described the unique pylon for the Mk7 (as shown below), I'm all ears too.

f84f-150.jpg

Rob