Yokosuka MXY7 Ohka model 22 Brengun 1/72

Hello everyone, here is my new work.
This is a suicide attacker. Around 900 of the Ohka were probably built in all, most of them powered by solid-propellant rockets. However, the 22 model had a thermo-jet engine and was built around 50 times.
Overall, only one destroyer was sunk and a few other ships damaged by Ohkas. Not a big success!
The model is from Brengun. The manufacturer also offers masks, an etched parts set and a trolley. All of these were also used.
Colors are from MRP again. For the gray, MRP-427 IJNAF J3 Hai iro (Ash Gray) was used.
I hope you like this part.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 27

What a nice kit of an unfortunate example of a nation's desperation to survive a war.  I know this has to be a small kit, but the detail and finish are extraordinary.  Kudos to you. Thanks for sharing.

On 06/11/2022 at 11:02, Han Solo said:

Hello everyone, here is my new work.
This is a suicide attacker. Around 900 of the Ohka were probably built in all, most of them powered by solid-propellant rockets. However, the 22 model had a thermo-jet engine and was built around 50 times.
Overall, only one destroyer was sunk and a few other ships damaged by Ohkas. Not a big success!
The model is from Brengun. The manufacturer also offers masks, an etched parts set and a trolley. All of these were also used.
Colors are from MRP again. For the gray, MRP-427 IJNAF J3 Hai iro (Ash Gray) was used.
I hope you like this part.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Nice litle thing.

Alain