Air Graphics products.

TBC

While I await my Air Graphics P-8 Poseidon to be shipped to me, I am thinking about some of their other products in 1/72 for the Academy Legacy Hornets. In particular, I am interested in their dropped slats and flaps wing sets. I have never seen any of their products nor have I seen any reviews. Would anyone here be able to offer opinion on quality and fit?

I have the Wolfpack dropped flaps and slats wings for the 1/72 Academy F/A-18A/B/C/D kits and they are stunning, so.........

Thank you.

I have built one of their tow tractors and it made up into a nice model.

I wasn't impressed by the quality of the casting though. Lots of flash around the main parts (not the webbing around the small items), a mis-formed wheel arch and a few air bubbles too. For the price, I expected better, but it was easy enough to sort.

Andy

Thanks for the replies, guys. I think I'll pass on the Hornet stuff. Sounds hit and miss but more negative than positive thus far. RES-IM makes what I am after and appears to look very nice. I hope the resin in their limited-run RAF P-8 Poseidon kit isn't a let down. Fingers crossed!

I got the F/A-18 Classic Hornet Flap down* set, 8222 ECM pod & revised fins and they all look great with very fine detail. Havent used them yet but they look like they'll slot right in (after a little clean up). Only issue is that they took a while to arrive, but I'm on the other side of the world. 

*Fun facts. No slats on a Hornet , they have Leading Edge Flaps and Trailing Edge Flaps. Also in Aus we refer to them as Classic Hornets not Legacy Hornets.

Edited by Jay Gee