WW2 Uniform Colours - Paint guide

Steve147

I'm hoping I've placed this in the right forum.

My laptop hard drive completely crashed, and so I have had to purchase a new laptop.  As a result, all my modelling (and other) type shortcuts, I've had to set up again.

One was a useful website that listed all the WW2 military personnel (British, US, German, etc.) and what colour their uniforms, accessories, etc. were painted (Vallejo paints).  If memory serves me, this site was for painting gaming models.  I've tried various internet searches, but no joy. 

As I said, this site was quite useful, as I've built a number of models that included figures, but the paint guide for them was a bit 'inconclusive', shall we say.

I was probably looking for a particular manufacturers paint conversion website and came across the site by accident.

Would be grateful if anyone knows this site and can let me know as well.

Also, does anyone know if and when the Paint4Models website will be up and running again? I have the pdf version, but it is a bit of a bind trying to find an equivalent paint.

Many thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Steve147 said:

There's probably a few more I need as well, so watch this space,

This for example for German subjects:

https://www.panzermodels.co.uk/blogs/news/wwii-uniform-painting-reference-guide-for-vallejo-paints

There is also the Pinterest page by Jay Troyer that you may find of value. The usual Pinterest rabbit warren - a lot of info and links to others' posts - just try to remember your way back out. We might lose you in there Steve.

https://www.pinterest.com.au/gr8flbluejay/ww2-painting-guides/

Ray