Sevan's Cyberman build

Between the two, I'm afraid I will, the gunstrap bits will be used for the Cyberscout. I'm quite happy to scan them with a ruler if you fancy a lifesized template though.

One of the changes between your kit and mine that seemed like a backwards step is that my gun is cast as one solid lump of resin vs the resin end caps and clear tube barrel of your kit. I reckon I can knock up something better there, similarly the helmet handles on mine are just straight tube & corners, with the changes in thickness achieved by wrapping tape around it. I reckon some sleeved tube will be better

James

Have made some more progress , managed to add the chest conduit after relocating the  hole in a better place as it had been misdrilled to  low and close to the curve on the molding, used superglue and baking  soda to create a firm hold . Also started sorting the gun by removing and flash and added some  detail to the perspex tube with washi tape and coloured card , nearly ready for some paint .

52667561423_1b8cf4830e_c.jpg52667343389_fc703a7dfa_c.jpg52667342159_2babf561f6_c.jpg

• Like 5

Nice work on that gun, it's nice and convincing :) 

I've not forgotten about the scan of the PE bits, real life got in the way a little. I'll try and get it done this evening

James

• Like 1

Apologies, real life and forgetfulness got in the way. As promised, a scan with a scale:

LUWI7ob.jpg

As a bonus, my visit to my parents tonight turned up the missing instructions to the Cybercontroller kit, which are the standard Cyberman instructions you have, plus this addendum sheet. This is a smaller size, I can PM you a copy of the full size scan if you'd like

bKEZref.jpg

James

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I was just wondering how this was getting on last night, it's great to see him coming along :D The primer's nice and smooth too

James

• Like 1