Hobbyboss 1/35 T35 1938/39

coolhand

Hi all

Thought I would show a few pics of my latest build, the Russian T35 heavy tank by Hobbyboss. As you can see construction is nearly complete, as is the basic paint job. I have left off a few parts, like the boarding ladders and frame antenna, as they were not shown in the reference photos. I have made a small mistake and fitted the early style of drivers hatch rather than the late on that is not even mentioned in the instructions! The kit has been brush painted in Revell Aqua 65 which is the closest colour I had to Russian 4BO. This is the first Hobbyboss kit I have built, and I have to say I am pretty impressed. Although I can't speak for the kit's accuracy, it has been a fun build (apart from a few self-inflicted photo etch issues!) and it builds into an impressive model.

Enjoy photos

p?i=24775750221874817030127231c58517

p?i=ea2ab91448b99a3aa62e34535010b642

p?i=e4a34a69204649f98ada4099350f3fdf

Cheers 

Andy

• Like 10

Hi Andy,

An impeccable construction, great base to "work" it, with many possibilities... I like this version of the "Landship" better than the early model, of which I made one of "Zvezda" and it is published in the RTI forum section, although it also has its charm of interwar models.

If you are interested in seeing it, comment and I'll give you a link.

Cheers and TC

Francis.👍

On 11/2/2022 at 5:56 PM, FrancisGL said:

Hi Andy,

An impeccable construction, great base to "work" it, with many possibilities... I like this version of the "Landship" better than the early model, of which I made one of "Zvezda" and it is published in the RTI forum section, although it also has its charm of interwar models.

If you are interested in seeing it, comment and I'll give you a link.

Cheers and TC

Francis.👍

Hi Francis.

Thanks for the kind words. I would very much like to see your build.

Cheers

Andy

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, coolhand said:

Hi Francis.

Thanks for the kind words. I would very much like to see your build.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy, 

Here is a link to the RTI section.

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235088453-t35-soviet-heavy-tank-the-soviet-landship-135-zvezda-added-some-real-pics/

Many thanks for your interest, I hope it helps you with yours.

Cheers and TC

Francis.👍