Two 50’s cars,Lotus 11 and Jaguar MKVII

Two more cars as raced by Mike Hawthorn- 1955 touring car Jag. Mk7,a car also raced by Stirling Moss and a nice grey Lotus 11. These are both Provence Moulage resin kits,the Lotus has photo etch wire wheels but they’re more or less hidden! The green car is just for a comparison of the 2 types of Lotus 11, the grey one is from a Goodwood race of whitsun 1956,Mike came second to a Colin Chapman in his Lotus 11…The green car is a Le Mans participant from 1957.

Hope you like them! Chris.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 17

Me too Trevor,I am  trying to make inroads on my stash. It’s not working as I keep looking and buying more kits! I’m not going to Telford this year,I went in 2019, I bought probably 6 resin kits and haven’t yet touched any of them! Chris.

I know what you mean.  I had a good, hard look at my stash a couple of years ago and decided to have a good clear out.  All I have now are a few particular themes; Brits at Le Mans, Porsche 917/956/962, Can-Am winners, plus one or two that don't fall in those categories but are still of interest.  It's still a lot, though!  The rest I sold on EBay, and there are still a few to be sold.

Trevor

• Like 1