PUBLIC!

Markh-75

As no admins have bothered to reply to my emails or personal messages I am forced to reply in public!

If I am not to be restored to Gold Member where I belong; I have paid a contribution to britmodeller, then I MUST be refunded and my account closed.

I have been forced to going public as no admin has replied to any of my emails or personal messages.

a 1 month and 31 minute suspension, a warning point that will never be lifted and banned from Buy & Sell; made a restricted member is a very heavy handed punishment for a simple case of forgetfulness. I have served the suspension but I don’t deserve the other excessive punishments.

my position in britmodeller is now untenable and I wish to leave.

I was forced to go public. No choice.

Edited by Markh-75

16 minutes ago, Spodger said:

I wondered what a restricted member was. I assume you have upset someone.

I forgot to remove a couple of posts in buy and sell for which I was dealt with very severely, sledgehammer to crack a nut. I have tried to contact admin about it but they are ignoring my emails and personal messages. That’s why this is public. It’s severe heavy handed mess and victimisation.

Edited by Markh-75

I'm glad to be leaving britmodeller, its run by people who are supposed to me men; but theyre not. A little bit of power and their tiny minds went power crazy in their little kingdom, they became Bullies, Cruel, Heavy handed, manipulating, controlling. You're not running a modellers forum, you're running a regime in which everyone MUST bow down to the admins, Oh, the admins. A bunch of little hitlers; I dont need a place like this, I can carry on with my models in my own time - I have plenty of it. I dont have to conform to anyone, I dont need britmodeller to make models! It would have been good if it was run by normal people but it isnt. I have NO beef with any other fellow modellers (in fact I thank you for your supporting and constructive comments to my posts of my builds); just the so-called-admins of britmodeller. Rule with a rod of iron! What do you do if your kid spills his milk? Punch him in the head??😂😂

Nah, I dont need to be here at all now, but thanks for helping me to see it for myself! You can keep the money if it means so much to you, its money miss-spent now anyway, glad it wasnt a fortune!  Time to go unless you would like me to hang around and embarrass you further?

Members of britmodeller; please be careful, the admins here rule with chainsaw and axe and poison keyboard!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!😂

Edited by Markh-75

• Markh-75 changed the title to PUBLIC!

Want me to leave? I'm just waiting for the admins to open the door, then I'll leave. You're the admins, you do it! Come on then!

Dont worry I wont come back.

Edited by Markh-75

All it needed was a simple personal message asking me to please remove unwanted emails in buy and sell; I would have done this and apologised. Instead of that I was VERY heavy handedly given a severe punishment that did not match the misdemeanour, I was given a 1 month and 31 minute suspension, made a restricted member and denied the use of Buy & Sell AND given a warning point that "will never be removed"! Does this seem like suitable punishment to you? 

Watch out anyone using buy & sell, one mistake and you will be hung drawn and quartered! dear oh dear oh dear!

Edited by Markh-75

How nice to see this. Pity you missed out a bit of other pertinent information regarding your behaviour that ate up MOD time clearing up after you that would compromise your latest perceived victimhood. The regular “I’m leaving BM because of the members comments, please delete my account” followed by the request to return later. Or the fact that you have also been punted from other modelling websites for similar behaviour. It’s disappointing, especially when we have witnessed how supportive the other members have been to you, whilst seeing the other side of the coin.

But it’s not you, it’s us…

I won’t let your sustained buffoonery hold you up here any longer. The use of the WIP to post this and the fact that you have been fibbing once again by the severe lack of PM’s from you in our inboxes proves another point. I’m happy to lock off your account and sort out a refund. 

Suicide by MODs eh?  Bye ;)

• Julien locked this topic
16 hours ago, Spodger said:

I wondered what a restricted member was. I assume you have upset someone.

Restricted member in this case is because he was banned from the Sales section due to breaking the rules