Gulf War USMC M60 without ERA photo wanted

KRK4m

Relatively recently (rather months than years ago) somewhere on the web I saw pictures of the USMC M60A3 from the 1991 Gulf War. But it was not an ERA brick-hung one, but an old "naked" example in the Marines desert livery. The description stated that five (?) such tanks (even some serials were given) were transferred from the 197th US Army brigade to the USMC in Saudi Arabia in 1990.

"Of course", I didn't copy the photo, and I didn't even note the source, and now I can't find it anywhere. Maybe some of you have also come across such a copy of the Desert Storm M60?

Cheers

Michael

Update: on Ebay and Amazon you can buy a Chinese diecast M60A3 in desert camouflage with black inverted Vs on the turret sides. But this one is still serialled US Army 983116. Can such a toy (completely accidentally and not intentionally) be credible? Do the US Army and USMC tanks have a common numbering, or (like airplanes) completely separate. If handed over to the Marine Corps, would the M60A3 retain its original Army serial or would it get a brand new one? Is there a list available of M60 serial numbers for the USMC units involved in the Gulf War somewhere?

Edited by KRK4m